PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
The Adyar Theosophical Academy (ATA) is not responsible for any statement on this website unless marked official. This website of The Adyar Theosophical Academy (ATA) with Headquarters at Adyar, India, includes some references and links to other websites. The Theosophical Society is not responsible for, and does not necessarily endorse, the information or links contained within those websites.
By using this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions: You agree not to do any of the following while using the Adyar Theosophical Academy (ATA) web site
(1) transmit any message, information, data, or other materials (“Content”) that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, that may be invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or otherwise objectionable;
(2) impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to the Adyar Theosophical Academy (ATA) personnel, moderators or writers, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or hide affiliations (e.g., with a record label or artist) that have a significant bearing on the accuracy or credibility of information you post on the site;
(3) post or transmit any content that you do not have a right to post under any applicable law or contractual or fiduciary relationships (e.g., nondisclosure agreements); post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of solicitation;
(4) unfairly interfere with any third party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Adyar Theosophical Academy (ATA) including but not limited to flooding, DOS attacks, spamming, or other methods, or intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, and any regulations having the force of law while using or accessing the Adyar Theosophical Academy (ATA) website;
(5) post or upload any content that infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other proprietary rights of any party. By submitting Content to the Adyar Theosophical Academy you automatically grant, (or warrant that the owner of such Content has expressly granted) The Adyar Theosophical Academy (ATA) the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. Without limiting the foregoing, the Adyar Theosophical Academy (ATA) and its designees shall have the right to edit or remove any Content that you post or upload. The Adyar Theosophical Academy (ATA) reserves the right to limit or terminate/block access to the site without notice. You agree to indemnify and hold the Adyar Theosophical Academy (ATA) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your violation of these terms and conditions.
OWNERSHIP AND RESTRICTIONS ON USE
All materials contained in this site are the copyrighted property of the Adyar Theosophical Academy (ATA). No material from the Adyar Theosophical Academy (ATA) may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of the Adyar Theosophical Academy (ATA) copyright and other proprietary rights. For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other Web site or computer network environment, in other electronic form or in print, is expressly prohibited.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS
The Adyar Theosophical Academy (ATA) reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time at our discretion. You can check these terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Adyar Theosophical Academy (ATA) Web site subsequent to the revisions of these terms means you accept those changes.
These terms are effective until terminated by the Adyar Theosophical Academy (ATA) for any reason, with or without notice.
The Adyar Theosophical Academy (ATA) is not responsible or liable for damages of any kind (including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive) related to your use of the site. All content on this site is provided to you without any express or implied warranties of any kind. The Adyar Theosophical Academy (ATA) assumes no responsibility for the content of any sites it links to and has not reviewed the content of such sites. Your access of those sites is at your own risk. The Adyar Theosophical Academy (ATA) does not represent or warrant that your use of the materials in the site will not infringe on the rights of third parties. Any communication or other material you send to the site by e-mail or other means, including your questions or comments will not be treated as confidential. The Adyar Theosophical Academy (ATA) and its affiliates may use any communication or other material you transmit to the site (and the ideas contained in the material) for any purpose, including reproducing, posting or publicizing such material or using the material for marketing purposes. The Adyar Theosophical Academy (ATA) assumes no responsibility for any discussions, postings or transmissions on the site, even though the Adyar Theosophical Academy (ATA) may review such postings periodically. However, The Adyar Theosophical Academy (ATA) accepts no responsibility to review such material and denies any liability resulting from the content of such material, including but not limited to any mistakes, omissions, defamation, obscenity or dangers contained in the materials. The Adyar Theosophical Academy (ATA) assume no responsibility for any viruses or other damage to your computer equipment that may result from your use of the site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the Adyar Theosophical Academy (ATA) be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site.
If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by all parties.
All material on this website, except where another copyright holder is explicitly acknowledged, is copyright ©The Adyar Theosophical Academy (ATA) 2019. All rights reserved. Use of this material is strictly prohibited without the written consent of the Adyar Theosophical Academy (ATA).